The Level 3 Award in Supporting the Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Understanding the support implications for survivors of domestic violence
- Understanding how to respond to the needs of survivors of domestic violence
- Establishing the needs of survivors of domestic violence
VQAS uses a structured approach in delivering these Awards based on the use of:
- Centre designed Workbooks to aid Learning and cover knowledge requirements
- A Professional Discussion to check understanding and link understanding to practise
- The observation of the Learner which can be undertaken by an Expert Witness employed by the organisation.
The fee for the Level 3 Award will vary according to Learner numbers and locations but a guide price would be £1500 per Candidate + VAT. Fees negotiable for larger groups of Learners.
Want further details?
If you are interested in finding out more about either the qualifications we are offering or qualifications we may offer in the future then please do contact us.Send us a message