- The Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- The Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the work environment
The Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment is a single unit qualification for those wanting to gain an understanding of assessment without the need to practise.
- It is particularly suitable for those who are not currently assessing but who hope to do so in future.
- This Award is undertaken by way of Distance Learning Modules.
- Learners will have a personal Assessor with whom they can consult.
The fee for this Award is £495 + VAT
The Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the work environment is a two unit Award for Assessors who are assessing occupational competence in the workplace primarily using naturally occurring evidence.
- The Award will be assessed using a combination of distance learning to cover the knowledge evidence and assessment in the work place.
- Learners will have a personal Assessor with whom they can consult who will assess their distance learning and their assessment practice in the work place.
- NB To undertake this Award Assessor-Candidates will need to have a qualified Assessor to check and countersign their assessment in the work place.
The fee for this Award may vary according to particular circumstances but a guide price would be £1750 per Assessor Candidate + VAT. Fees negotiable for larger groups of Learners.
Want further details?
If you are interested in finding out more about either the qualifications we are offering or qualifications we may offer in the future then please do contact us.Send us a message